Don't miss out! Demand always outstrips supply whenever a new iPhone hits the market.
The new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus from Telstra through VoicePlus is available for pre-order now, with a release date of 22 September.
Available for delivery from 22 September
To guarantee you receive one of the first iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus devices available fromTelstra, pre-order with VoicePlus.
iPhone 8 improvements on the iPhone 7
- Wireless Charger compatibility (Works with Qi Chargers)
- New speakers 25% louder than iPhone 7
- Chip Upgrade - A11 Bionic Chip
- Available in only 64GB and 256Gb
- Neural Engine
- Bluetooth Upgraded to 5.0
- Addition of Galileo and QZSS
- Fast Charge Capable i.e Up to 50% charge 30 minutes
- Nano-SIM instead of Micro SIM.
Available for outright purchase or on a Telstra plan
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will be available for outright purchase or on a variety of Telstra plans designed for consumer and business. The devices will also be available on a variety of Telstra contract plans.
Telstra Special Offer - Additional $20 credit and 10GB data
Customers who connect to the $149 My Business Mobile/Lease plans are eligible to receive a $20 credit and a bonus 10GB data. That means for $129 a month you'll get:
- 60GB data
- Unlimited talk and text in Australia
- 2GB international roaming usage
- Eligible with Office 365 Business for Small Business Legacy
Speak to Justin at VoicePlus on 02 9334 5600 to discuss your options or
- New iPhone has the X Factor
- Video: Don't miss this moving tribute to Steve Jobs a iPhone X launch
- the day the music died...Apple kills off iPod shuffle and iPod nano
- iOS 11 has big benefits for business mobile management
- eBook: What to do when management says cut mobility costs