Telstra will cease the sale of a range of business mobile plans from 1 June, opting to enhance its existing Corporate Mobile Plus and Business Mobile Plans.
Upgraded Plans offer simplified choice
Corporate Mobile Plus Plans have been enhanced to offer large businesses:
- $80+ plans include $150 value towards IDD voice calls and enjoy unlimited messaging to international numbers
- Entry-level and above plans enjoy unlimited calls and messages to standard Australian numbers for use while in Australia
- Included Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform which can:
- Simplify the management of device policies
- Give peace of mind, knowing if a device is lost or stolen the data can't be accessed
- Help enforce legal, regulatory and HR policy
- Allow mobile connectivity to work content (email, Wi-Fi, VPN)
Telstra Business Mobile Plans are aimed at small to medium business and offer:
- Unlimited SMS/MMS for use in Australia on all plans
- Experience a more reliable and consistent data connection during peak periods on our 4G network through Business Graded data on selected plans
- Some higher tiered plans set you up with unlimited standard International Direct Dialling (IDD) calls from Australia to 15 selected countries.
End of Life Telstra Plans
From 31 May 2018, Telstra will no longer offer for sale
- All Telstra Business All-4-Biz Plans
- All Telstra Connected Business Mobile Plans
- All Telstra Connected Business Mobile Broadband Plans
- All Telstra Connected Business Mobile Lease Plans
- Blackberry BES Packs available through Corporate Mobile Plus Plans.
- Electronic security and cybersecurity go hand-in-hand says Telstra
- C-suite mobile devices are the biggest risk to enterprise security
- Telstra still market leaders in 2017, stealing share off Vodafone
- Data downloads skyrocketing. What does this mean for business in 2018?