15 May 2023
What is Mobile Application Management?
Mobile Application Management (MAM) manages and secures mobile applications on company-owned or employee-owned devices. MAM is designed to provide organisations with the ability to manage and control the use of mobile applications securely and efficiently.
The main objectives of MAM include the following:
- Application security: MAM solutions can secure applications with encryption and other security measures, protecting sensitive data and reducing the risk of data breaches.
- Application distribution: MAM solutions can help organisations distribute applications to employees, whether the applications are custom-built or off-the-shelf.
- Application management: MAM solutions can allow organisations to manage and control the use of applications, including the ability to wipe data from lost or stolen devices remotely.
- Application analytics: MAM solutions can provide insights into how employees are using applications, helping organisations optimise the use of their applications.
- Compliance: MAM solutions can help organisations meet industry-specific regulatory requirements and standards for mobile application management.
By using a MAM solution, organisations can ensure that their mobile applications are secure, managed, and controlled while also providing employees the flexibility to use the applications they need to be productive. MAM can also help organisations reduce the risk of data breaches and improve the efficiency of their mobile application management processes.
VoicePlus have the experience and expertise to transform complex problems into simple solutions that meet the needs of all departments and help keep your staff secure and satisfied. Talk to an Expert
Want to know more?
- What is EMM ? (Enterprise Managed Mobility)
- What is MDM ? (Mobile Device Management)
- What is Mobile Content Management ?
- What is Mobile Information Management ?
- What is Mobile Identity Management ?