As more Australian enterprises adopt ServiceNow to deliver IT or HR services, VoicePlus has integrated its award-winning Atrium Managed Mobility Service with the platform.
USE CASE: On-boarding new employees
VoicePlus has developed a customised API for a foundational customer, linking our Atrium Managed Mobility environment with ServiceNow.
The principle requirement was to integrate with an employee onboarding process to streamline the procurement of mobile devices for new staff.
The outcome was to improve productivity by having the devices delivered prior to the employee start date.The API
- auto-populates VoicePlus products in the ServiceNow Catalog
- utilises the ServiceNow Approval System
- syncs order requests and approval information
- allows order automation
- VoicePlus latest inventory available in ServiceNow self-service portal.
- ServiceNow admin can re-organise VoicePlus Products across Catalogs/Categories.
- A customisable Approval workflow.
- Order status updates
ServiceNow Integration since 2016
VoicePlus first developed its ServiceNow API in August 2016. The integration allows VoicePlus to action and complete orders raised through ServiceNow workflows, providing customers with the optimisation benefits of Atrium MMS while using ServiceNow as their front-end platform.
Using ServiceNow's workflows, VoicePlus will integrate to action and complete orders including:
- New equipment & connections
- SIM card replacement
- Transfer of ownership
- Service requests
- Pull of orders & service requests
- Push of orders & service request confirmation
- Push of orders & service request status & completion
VoicePlus has a proven track record in integration
VoicePlus has a proven track record with integration across its business. Some previous integrations completed include:
International Mass payout solution including prepaid Mastercard and global bank transfer. The functionality includes:
Westpac Integrated Banking Service & International Payment Processing Service (IPPS).
Provides online International Telegraphic Transfer in USD to all countries within international Telegraphic transfer association. The functionality included:
Token credit card payment gateway with multi-currency facilities enabling retain of credit card details for multi period payment request.