The following position was advertised on Thursday 24 September 2015.
Your main skill is developing multi-faceted Project Plans, mainly using Gantt Chart, and co-ordinating the implementation of your plans through to completion.
You will be a logical thinker and will enjoy working methodically through the creation of Project Plans capturing all the relevant tasks, responsibilities, resource requirements and quantifying a realistic timeline.
You will be able to present your Plans in a confident and articulate manner, collaborating with stakeholders to adapt or amend where required, and taking the lead in customer engagement as required.
You will also be effective at ensuring that your Project Plans are adhered to by all stakeholders, taking responsibility for knowing at all times the status and progress of the Project.
The projects will vary in scope but will include:
- on-boarding new customers (including face-to-face meetings with new customers/VoicePlus account manager to review Transition In planning)
- customised bulk roll-out of new devices or services
- implementation of MDM projects including device provisioning
- complex ICT Infrastructure projects
CAPABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES
You will be:
- a self-starter and independent worker
- an excellent verbal communicator and collaborator
- a confident presenter and leader of meetings
- a logical and methodical thinker an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadline
You will have:
- a proven track record in Project Planning and Co-ordination
- a minimum 3 years' experience in a Project Co-ordination role
- experience in ICT and/or Mobility would be a definite advantage
- Telstra knowledge would also be an advantage