We are seeking an exceptional Account Manager, to join our successful sales team.
- Posted: 15 JULY 2016
- Closing: 1 AUGUST 2016
- $75,000 fixed salary
- Fulltime permanent position
- Career path to enterprise account management
You will be expected to grow and maintain an existing portfolio of customers in the SMB sector, providing account management and a high level of engagement with customers and key stakeholders.
Career development and progression to Enterprise Account Executive will be made available for the right candidate.
This role would ideally suit an Account Manager wanting to move into the ICT arena or an IT pre-sales person pursuing a new career in Sales.
- Achieve Gross Profit and Sales objectives
- Manage a pipeline via lead identification and qualification
- Manage the end-to-end sales process
- Develop and manage a VoicePlus/Customer contact strategy
- General Account Management activities and duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the SMB marketplace.
- Account management/sales experience
- Telco/Telstra experience preferred
- IT Experience or background (Considered an advantage).
- Degree qualified (Business) preferred.
- Exceptional Time Management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Negotiation skills
- Customer focus and responsive
- Presentation skills and confident demeanour
- Solutions sales/value based selling
VoicePlus is a leadiing ICT and Mobility Solutions business.
Our customers are household names such as Coca Cola Amatil, Citi Group, Hilton Hotels, Reserve Bank of Australia, and Downer Group.
We are based in modern offices in St Leonards and are conveniently located to the St Leonards train station.