VoicePlus announces the winners of its prize draws at Telstra Vantage™ 2018.
The Atrium Managed Mobility solution was cited by Gartner in its 2017 Telecom Expense Management Market Guide, for its unique hybrid SaaS and PaaS attributes.
VoicePlus is the only Australian-owned vendor to appear in the Gartner Market Guide; and Atrium Managed Mobility is the only Australian-developed product.
What makes Atrium MMS unique?
It is easy to find TEMS vendors; and there are many specialists in the EMM/MDM space. There are also mobile fleet management providers, and others who supply hardware and equipment.
Atrium Managed Mobility service encompasses all of the above disciplines in one platform.
With Atrium MMS, a customer has 360 degree visibility of their corporate mobile connectivity, assets, expenditure, and business intelligence analytics; as well as a technical and mobile support help desk and dedicated account management team.
Some features that are unique to Atrium MMS include:
- management of all endpoint computing devices including phones, tablets, laptops, routers, HH terminals; fixed lines; device leasing and app licensing programs
- proactive optimisation programs for devices, carrier plans and mobile services
- asset optimisation through mid-lifecycle retrieval and redeployment of devices and services
- automated procurement approval gathering from up to five hierarchical levels
- self-service secure online portal with individual employee records for visibility/transparency of usage, expenditure and procurement
- fully integrated with client's corporate intranet providing seamless Single Sign-On through Microsoft Active Directory Federation Service
- integrated with ServiceNow, VMWare AirWatch, Microsoft Intune, Sierra Wireless ALMS, Jasper Control Centre
Applicable across Industry verticals
Since its introduction in Coca-Cola Amatil, VoicePlus has delivered Atrium Managed Mobility into a range of industry verticals including:
- utilities management
- industrial manufacturing
- remote/regional retail
Return on Investment Guarantee
VoicePlus is so confident in the robust processes delivered by Atrium MMS that we offer a Return on Investment guarantee and monthly savings reporting.
Telstra Enterprise Partner
VoicePlus is a Telstra Partner. Our Atrium MMS solution can be billed monthly on the Telstra bill and is eligible for Telstra Tech Fund and MOTIF.