Studies published by the Australian Institute of Management and Australian Human Resources Institute put average staff turnover at 14-20% per annum.
Best case scenario:
One-fifth of your corporate mobile fleet is changing hands over the course of a year.
Worse case scenario:
One-fifth of your corporate mobile devices and contracted services are sitting unused and forgotten in a desk drawer, or have walked out the door with a departing employee.
Proprietary software systemises and automates the retrieval of devices and services from departing employees for retrieval and re-deployment within the business.
The benefits are:
- Minimises the risk of devices being retained by departing employees
- Minimises the risk of devices with live' services lying dormant in desks
- Reduces the number of new devices and services being ordered
- Assigns responsibility for mobility devices and services to management
- Protects the integrity of cost centres
- Protects the integrity of the Asset Register
- Secures corporate information held on devices
The DRP is a component of Atrium Managed Mobility - an integrated mobility management solution developed by VoicePlus in partnership with Coca-Cola Amatil.
- Australian IT teams don't want to manage mobility
- How to build a corporate Mobile Phone Policy (two free templates included)
- 8 reasons why outsourcing mobility management makes sense
- Could you go 3 weeks without your phone?
|VoicePlus solves enterprise mobility problems. We are a managed mobility service provider delivering cost savings and enabling agile, productive teams to Australian business.|