We are now seeking a talented Enterprise Sales Support Manager with a "can do" attitude and excellent people skills to provide support to our busy sales team.
- Posted: 20 JUNE 2016
- Closing: 11 JULY 2016
- Fulltime permanent position
- Career path to account management
- Previous mobility/telco experience preferred
Your key responsibility will be engaging your problem-solving abilities, time management, and multi-tasking skills to manage a varying workload, to deliver a consistently high customer experience.
Ideally you will come from a background in Telecommunications (Telstra preferred) and have sales support or customer service experience. You will certainly be an independent worker who is able to cope with juggling competing priorities and deadlines.
You will be optimistic and aspirational, and the career path from this role is into the VoicePlus Account Management team.
- Sales support to a dynamic Account Management team
- Management of adhoc, non-standard and VIP customer enquiries
- Collaboration with our operations centre and professional services teams to support the Enterprise sales team and meet customer expectations
- Handling in-bound contact from VIP customers
- Building work processes which ensure customer SLAs are achieved
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Ability to cope with competing priorities and personalities
VoicePlus is a leadiing ICT and Mobility Solutions business. Our customers are household names such as Coca Cola Amatil, Citi Group, Hilton Hotels, Reserve Bank of Australia, and Downer Group. We are based in modern offices in St Leonards and are conveniently located to the St Leonards train station.