Australia’s First Managed Mobility and Endpoint Solution provider now supports Multi-Carrier and Multi-Vendor through its Leading Australian Proprietary Atrium Solution.
Atrium Managed Mobility and Endpoint Solutions reduce the Total Cost of Ownership of End User Computing by providing a single pane of glass to manage:
- End Users and Business Unit requirements
- Device Asset Management
- Service & Location tracking
- Device Security and Application deployment through MDM / EMM support
- Telecommunication Cost (Multi-Carrier support)
- Cost Control, Optimisation and Financial Management
- Procurement and Support
- Company Policy & Processes
The ability to offer Multi-Carrier support enables clients to unlock the potential of selecting the best technology and cost options based upon your business needs, without the complexity of managing Multi-Carriers or vendors.
Atrium Solutions deliver ROI to businesses by:
- Removing the bottlenecks in the Procurement & Support process
- Streamlining and Improving the Accuracy of Telecommunication Bill Processing
- Identifying Billing Errors
- Improving Governance and Compliance
- Eliminating Waste, through Cost Optimisation
- Reducing the Cost of Device Purchases
- Extracting value from the End-of-Life devices
- Minimising the impact of Supply chain issues
- Protecting Confidential Information
- Improved Staff Satisfaction
These operational savings are real and directly measurable on the bottom line.