"The world's most important gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives" is how global research consultancy, Gartner, describes its 2017 Symposium and VoicePlus will be there to bring you insights and highlights.
We are attending the Gartner Symposium in the Gold Coast, from October 30 to November 2, to experience four days of insights on ten key themes:
VoicePlus cited by Gartner
Gartner has singled out VoicePlus as one of just 15 companies worldwide and the only Aussie vendor, to be highlighted in the Gartner Market Guide: Telecom Expense Management Services which was published out of the UK in May 2017.
Now, VoicePlus has been invited to make a submission for the 2017 Gartner Managed Mobility Service Magic Quadrant.
As far as we know, VoicePlus is the first Australian owned and operated vendor invited to participate in the prestigious global Gartner Managed Mobility Service Magic Quadant.
Would you like to meet up with VoicePlus at Gartner Symposium?
VoicePlus is Australia's leading managed mobility service provider.
Our Atrium Managed Mobility Service:
- realises cost optimisation and service delivery outcomes throughout the telecom life cycle.
- automates mobility tasks and reduces workload for internal IT.
- delivers savings through Business analysis, Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and Optimisation programs
Atrium has a proven track record in Australian enterprise business with Coca-Cola Amatil, KONE, Compass Group, CNH Industrial, Weir Minerals, as well as a number of smaller businesses.
The VoicePlus MMS product was developed by VoicePlus in collaboration with foundation customer, Coca-Cola Amatil.
CCA adopted Atrium MMS in 2013 after trialling it for six months. One year later VoicePlus was named CCA Supplier of the Year for IT&T after achieving mobility savings in excess of AUD$1million for CCA.
Business Development Manager
- Telecom expense management enquiry up 45% globally says Gartner
- Australian business moves to leverage managed mobility services
- Australian IT teams don't want to manage mobility
- eBook: What is a Managed Mobility Service MMS?